As Content Lead, you will oversee a core part of our growth by owning and developing our content and product marketing strategy.
We seek someone passionate about art, crypto, Web3, and storytelling to create forward-looking thought-leadership content for worldwide audiences. This is a unique opportunity to build a Content strategy and team at one of the leading companies bringing NFTs and IP into the mainstream.
- Leading the strategy of several content-focused projects that Humankind is working on.
- Plan and execute our editorial and social media content and newsletter calendar across the year
- Building and managing a team of writers to scale our content production efforts
- Collaborate with Art, Product, and Design to produce high-quality and helpful content (blogs, white papers, ebooks, free tools, videos) for different market segments.
- Owning our overall GTM content and messaging strategy for new IP, characters, products, and launches
- Continuously monitor and optimize which content topics, formats & distribution tactics work best to drive follower growth and engagement
- Work with our art and design team to produce gorgeous assets for our different channels
- Plan and execute our earned media/PR strategy with the help of external agencies
- Substantial project and team management skills. Driving projects from insight to ideation to execution.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing or product marketing and other relevant fields such as market research or journalism
- A unique ability to communicate complex concepts into content that is easy to understand.
- Expertise in writing and experience working with other forms of content, including video and audio.
- A passion for Web3 culture, memes, art, and DApps like NFT marketplaces, DeFI, and gaming.
- Understanding SEO best practices such as keyword research and backlink strategies is a plus.
We're a small team with a global mission.
Our goal is to entertain and inspire people around the globe through the power of art, kindness, and unique storytelling. We are a group of experienced builders and artists who believe in the power of imagination and collaboration.
Our audience is so passionate they have been fighting to get into our tight community. There has never been a better time to work in the evolving world of IP and NFTs.
How we work
At Humankind, we believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing serendipity to guide us. It might look like chaos for an outsider, but it's a shared consciousness.
We believe that freedom and autonomy feed motivation, so we all have the authority to organize around projects and seize the opportunity while accelerating our personal growth. The idea is to maintain relationships across a network without a central command. That means that people can hold multiple roles in numerous projects.
We’re decentralized but coherent and with a clear goal.