We're looking for a visual expert to join the marketing team, to refine and push our brand forward. This is a unique opportunity for a creative designer with expertise across brand, marketing, advertising, and web design to own the direction of Humankind's unique visual identity and bring it to life.
You will lead the creative development of all marketing touchpoints and formats, from digital to physical—including our website, landing pages, social media, pop-up activations, and all visual aspects of our brand.
- Leading the visual strategy of several content-focused projects that Humankind is working on.
- Shape and evolve our brand look and feel across all parts of the business.
- Create visual content for our editorial and social media content and newsletter calendar across the year
- Collaborate with Art, Product, and Design to produce high-quality and helpful visual content (for blogs, white papers, ebooks, free tools, and videos) for different market segments.
- Creating graphics for new IP, characters, products, and launches
- Continuously monitor and optimize which content topics, formats & distribution tactics work best to drive follower growth and engagement.
- Work with our content team to produce gorgeous assets for our different channels.
- 5-8 years of experience as a brand/graphic designer
- Passionate about illustration, typography, color, and composition with experience in creating new key art and brand elements.
- You can communicate well and work with others to oversee projects, from brainstorming initial design concepts to execution.
- A playful and humorous approach to art, design, and storytelling.
- A strong knowledge of Figma and design systems.
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency.
We're a small team with a global mission.
Our goal is to entertain and inspire people around the globe through the power of art, kindness, and unique storytelling. We are a group of experienced builders and artists who believe in the power of imagination and collaboration.
Our audience is so passionate they have been fighting to get into our tight community. There has never been a better time to work in the evolving world of IP and NFTs.
How we work
At Humankind, we believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing serendipity to guide us. It might look like chaos for an outsider, but it's a shared consciousness.
We believe that freedom and autonomy feed motivation, so we all have the authority to organize around projects and seize the opportunity while accelerating our personal growth. The idea is to maintain relationships across a network without a central command. That means that people can hold multiple roles in numerous projects.
We’re decentralized but coherent and with a clear goal.