As a Partnerships Lead, you’ll play a key role in driving the next phase of growth and expansion of Humankind. You’ll manage collaboration initiatives with other artists, projects, and brands worldwide. You’ll be the bridge that connects Humankind with other amazing creators.
- Lead strategy and manage outreach efforts with brands, corporates, artists, and industry influencers to develop innovative and high-impact partnerships which drive the growth of Humankind.
- Define strategy for acquisition of critical partnerships and execute the strategy
- Lead the partnerships strategy from concept to execution, including negotiations, contract development, work back schedules, and launch strategy
- Leverage extensive professional networks to foster relationships and engage with both US and international creators and partners
- Initiate, negotiate, close, and project manage high-priority partnerships.
- Partner with other teams, including marketing, product development, and legal, to facilitate opportunities for partners and grow the Humankind brand.
- Define quarterly and annual goals around business growth.
- Track, analyze, and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners.
- Proven 3+ years of combined work experience in sales or partnerships in the web2 or web3 space.
- Solid understanding of crypto markets, smart contracts, and blockchain development.
- Strong technical understanding, with the ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and negotiating successful partnerships.
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Passion for blockchain technology, NFTs, and decentralized finance.
We're a small team with a global mission.
Our goal is to entertain and inspire people around the globe through the power of art, kindness, and unique storytelling. We are a group of experienced builders and artists who believe in the power of imagination and collaboration.
Our audience is so passionate they have been fighting to get into our tight community. There has never been a better time to work in the evolving world of IP and NFTs.
How we work
At Humankind, we believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing serendipity to guide us. It might look like chaos for an outsider, but it's a shared consciousness.
We believe that freedom and autonomy feed motivation, so we all have the authority to organize around projects and seize the opportunity while accelerating our personal growth. The idea is to maintain relationships across a network without a central command. That means that people can hold multiple roles in numerous projects.
We’re decentralized but coherent and with a clear goal.