As a product designer at Humankind, you will have the opportunity to make web3 storytelling more accessible and inclusive by using human-centered design.
- Collaborate with a small product team to define and implement product strategy.
- Create and maintain a design system that is functional, modular, and accessible.
- Design, iterate, and validate multiple ideas quickly.
- Partner with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and elegant UX.
- Develop product designs from sketches to wireframes to final assets and dev specs
- Lead the user experience of products and features from conception to launch in partnership with engineers, marketing, and the community.
- Take complex, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and easy to use across desktop and mobile
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of our web3 products and storytelling.
- Drive the design vision, champion the brand, and collaborate on the product strategy.
- Auto layout everything.
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping web apps and software to users
- Experience presenting work to different stakeholders clearly and concisely, communicating the user goals and problems.
- Visual design skills—attention to detail in typography, composition, and craftsmanship.
- Interaction designs skills plus experience using prototyping to demonstrate how flows and interactions will work
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on users and the company.
- Experience working in an in-house design team environment.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Practice doing research, and user testing is a plus!
- Deep care about layer hygiene!
We're a small team with a global mission.
Our goal is to entertain and inspire people around the globe through the power of art, kindness, and unique storytelling. We are a group of experienced builders and artists who believe in the power of imagination and collaboration.
Our audience is so passionate they have been fighting to get into our tight community. There has never been a better time to work in the evolving world of IP and NFTs.
How we work
At Humankind, we believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing serendipity to guide us. It might look like chaos for an outsider, but it's a shared consciousness.
We believe that freedom and autonomy feed motivation, so we all have the authority to organize around projects and seize the opportunity while accelerating our personal growth. The idea is to maintain relationships across a network without a central command. That means that people can hold multiple roles in numerous projects.
We’re decentralized but coherent and with a clear goal.