We are seeking exceptional full-stack software engineers to join us in this journey and help us create delightful experiences in this incredibly fast-paced web3 space. You will be working alongside a passionate team that is heavily experienced in crypto, big tech, and startups.
- Build delightful experiences for our users, using Next.js for both frontend & backend.
- Implement new features efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ship high-quality, performant, and well-tested code.
- Drive features from ideation to creation, working with product, marketing, & design stakeholders every step.
- Work closely with design, product, art, and business to convert product goals into robust and maintainable technical solutions
- Make architectural decisions to push our technology forward and help us scale to increasing demand
- Be quick to learn new tools and adapt to changing requirements.
- Be able to own the entire development stack and work where needed.
- Be comfortable working with autonomy and no supervision.
- Offer suggestions on software and services to use that will improve either the user or developer experience.
- Strong experience working with React. Next.js experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in implementing designs with HTML, CSS, and DOM APIs.
- How to navigate and take specs from designs Figma is a must.
- Knowledge of Solidity, Ethereum, and previous web3 work is a plus.
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Ability to help architect cloud infrastructure.
- A passion for Web3 culture, memes, art, and DApps like NFT marketplaces, DeFI, and gaming.
- Experience building software applications as part of a team.
- Strong googling and stackoverflowing experience.
We're a small team with a global mission.
Our goal is to entertain and inspire people around the globe through the power of art, kindness, and unique storytelling. We are a group of experienced builders and artists who believe in the power of imagination and collaboration.
Our audience is so passionate they have been fighting to get into our tight community. There has never been a better time to work in the evolving world of IP and NFTs.
How we work
At Humankind, we believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing serendipity to guide us. It might look like chaos for an outsider, but it's a shared consciousness.
We believe that freedom and autonomy feed motivation, so we all have the authority to organize around projects and seize the opportunity while accelerating our personal growth. The idea is to maintain relationships across a network without a central command. That means that people can hold multiple roles in numerous projects.
We’re decentralized but coherent and with a clear goal.